The Rib Scarf
A little longer & a little wider than your average scarf so it can pretty much do anything and look good.
★ Lightweight, unisex, ribbed scarf
★ Super soft Australian merino wool
★ Yarn processed in Japan
★ Knit with zero-waste technology in Victoria
Buy stuff you love.
Buy stuff you’ll wear all the time.
I’m super easy to love:
★ Store flat
★ Gentle handwash in cold water
★ Lay flat and reshape to dry
★ Take me out to all the best places
Wool is naturally awesome - all the high tech features are built right into the fibre. So we keep our processing to a minimum to allow the clever, adaptive, hug-loving fibre to shine:
- Oh so soft: we use fine merino wool in all our products, so wearing them next to your skin is like being wrapped in a cloud - nothing feels better.
- So fresh and so clean: wool is antimicrobial, so odour causing bacteria has no chance to build up - more wear and less wash.
- Roasty toasty: all the tiny pockets of air trapped in our yarn act as insulation, so it’s cool, but also warm.
- Just breathe: wool happily absorbs & releases moisture to keep you dry & comfortable, no matter the weather.
- Campfire companion: wool is flame retardant – it will char and put itself out once removed from a flame, rather than burn.
- Full circle: wool is biodegradable, it comes from the land and goes right back there when done.
- Bend and stretch: wool loves to move – it can be bent 20,000 times before it shows signs of weakening (compared to 3,000 for cotton) and can stretch up to 60% of its length & happily return to form when released. This makes it really hard to wrinkle something made from wool, and will last until happily ever after.